November Haul

by - 17:35

November Haul

It seems like ages since I wrote a post, you guys! Sadly, exam/project season has started for us, uni students, so I'm currently suffocating under a massive pile of homework, unfinished projects and exam revisions. The struggle is real guys, I fear I won't make it out alive. Never the less, I managed to come up with a quick post for you all, even if I currently don't have a functioning computer at home. This post is basically a summary of everything I hauled during the month of November. Most, if not everything, is very affordable, so hopefully something in here catches your eye, just in time for some last minute Christmas shopping! Also, I do apologise if the pictures look a bit too bright or with slightly different colours. The weather has been crappy lately and I only had time to take photos at 4PM, which was already far too dark, so I had to use flash and then brighten the images up on my computer so they actually look presentable. Now, without any more blabbing on my part, let's move onto all the stuff I bought!

November Haul

First off, let's tackle everything I bought that is hair related. I didn't get the chance to buy much, sadly, but I did manage to buy some essentials. Starting off with that H&M hairbrush, it was only 2.99€, which I think is pretty cheap for a hairbrush, since all the others I could find were at least 5€. This was just one of those boring, yet essential, items to have with me, especially since my hair gets quite tangled, I also bought Bershka's gold metal ring elastic for just 3.99€. I've just been eyeing this for months now, so I had to get my hands on it before they all ran out during Christmas! It's just the perfect way to classen up a simple ponytail and make it a lot more eye catching and polished.

November Haul

As for my nails, I decided to not go crazy and buy 7 different shades at once. Instead, I went for a classic red colour, which is perfect for both winter and the Christmas season. This particular nail polish is Essence's nº 113 "Do You Speak Love?". I absolutely adore Essence nail polishes, they have quite a good coverage and although they don't last a whole lot, they are very easy to apply and very affordable -- this one, like all others from Essence, was just 1.99€.

November Haul

Ok, so I have to admit, November was just the month for me to splurge a bit of money on things I really wanted, which is why you see such a pricey item on the face portion of this post. You all know how much I wanted the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (it was all I whined about in my latest posts) and unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on my shade, so I settled for the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. Since I heard this was just as good, why not give it a try? I got it on sale, so although originally it's around 18.25€, I got it for only 14.60€. Not a huge difference, sure, but it still makes my conscience feel a tiny bit better. Since this isn't a review, I won't bore you with my thoughts on this foundation, though I will tell you I'm wearing it on a daily basis! And of course, if you guys would like to see a review of it, be sure to tell me through Twitter, Instagram or just by commenting down below.

I also got my hands on the H&M concealer in the shade 12 "White Sand", and it was around 4.99€, if I'm not mistaken. I was desperate for a concealer since I ran out of my last one, and I sort of regret buying this one. I did find a brand new use for it though, and it does that job perfectly, but I don't think this is that good of a concealer. Again, if you want a review on this, just ask!

November Haul

Moving onto the eyes, I managed not to go overboard here, though I did find some great bargains! Starting off with that H&M eyeshadow brush, which was only 2.99€, it's amazing. I needed something like this for a long time, and this is the perfect brush because it allows me to smudge my eyeliner, while also using the other side on my crease to blend everything out.

From Essence, I bought their Long Lasting Eye Pencil in shade 01 "Black Fever". I'm actually repurchasing this bargain (it was only 1.89€), since I hit pan on my last one. I also bought the I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base, which is basically an eyeshadow primer, for 2.99€. I have to say, this is actually really good. It comes in one shade for all and although it doesn't stop my eyeshadow from creasing, it makes it last a lot longer and it also manages to make all the colours pop 100x more, it's ridiculous.

November Haul

Finally, we have the lips! I found some great things at the high street brands and I had to share them with you. First, I bought the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in the shade 16 "Brun Cosmopolitan", for only 15.90€. It's a lovely pink shade with brown undertones, perfect for the winter season. It's not too dark and not too light, plus it does not dry out your lips.

I also fell in love with Kiko's Smart Lip Pencils and they made me want to see what else Kiko has to offer. I bought these two for 1.92€ each, even though they're actually 2.50€, but I got them on a Black Friday sale. I got the shades 703 "Rosewood" and 712 "Rose Mauve". These lip liners are amazing and although there's some cons, I'm definitely needing more shades! Expect a review on these babies as soon as my exams are over.

And that was all I hauled during November! Sadly, there were no clothes purchased, but I'll make up for that on Christmas, I promise. As always, don't be afraid to leave a comment or to talk to me on Twitter or Instagram. I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this post!

You May Also Like

0 comments