Current Makeup Wishlist

by - 19:15

Makeup Wishlist

Hello everyone! I'm so very sorry that I didn't post anything lately, but uni has been kicking my ass with all the assignments and tests and books to read until the end of the semester, so I really haven't had enough time to update this blog. However, that does not mean I'm giving up on this blog or leaving you guys all alone. So here I am, with a brand new post!

Today's topic is my current makeup wishlist. I am, by no means, rich ( just like any other college student) which means I cannot afford most of the stuff I want. I often have to wait to buy all the goodies in my wishlist and I'm going to do so at the end of this month. I'll be sure to show you all what I buy and I'll probably review some makeup products too, if you guys are interested in that. But to start things off, here's a small list of the makeup products I want to buy until the end of this year.

From left to right: the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, the Bourjois Flower Perfection Primer, Cyber and Dark Side by MAC, Maybelline's Baby Lips and Fit Me Concealer.

As for to why I want all these lovely things, I'll explain right away, and I'll divide stuff by brands instead of the type of makeup.

Starting off with Bourjois, I think by now you all know how much I love this brand. It's one of my favourites and I've been eyeing their Serum for months now and I'll finally buy it in November. It's the perfect foundation for my daily makeup routine and my skin type, since it will give me light coverage but good enough so my face has an even tone. I'm also looking forward to buying one of their primers, although I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going with Happy Light or Flower Perfection. They're both amazing but if any of you have tried either and recommend one of them, please tell me in the comments!

Moving onto Rimmel, I only have their pressed powder in my wishlist at the moment because it's just one of those products I've recently found in my local drugstore. I've been looking for it for ages now since it's one of the most raved powders all over the web. I'll probably buy it for Christmas or at the end of November, I'm still not completely sure. I think it will be a perfect sidekick for the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, since it tends to get a bit oily after a few hours.

As for MAC, I've been dying to buy one of their lipsticks and now that fall has arrived, I think it's the perfect time to go bold and buy a vampy lip colour. I'm torn between Dark Side (that has an amplified creme finish) and Cyber (that has a satin finish). Since my lips are quite dry, I can't risk going for a matte finish MAC lipstick, since I've been told they dry out the lips, just like most matte lipsticks. However, I believe either the satin or amplified creme finishes will keep my lips nice and hydrated enough for the lipstick to look amazing all day long during these colder months. To help me decide, you should leave a comment down below saying which shade is your favourite!

Finally, we have Maybelline. I'm a big fan of Baby Lips, I've bought quite a few of them and, sadly, I've ran out of all but my Strike a Rose. Although I love that one to bits, I feel like the colour is a bit too vibrant for an everyday wear, so I want another one with a softer colour so I can use it everyday. I'll probably buy Peach Kiss, though Hydrate is great too (but the taste of lemon and mint is a bit too much sometimes). I'll probably purchase it around December, since it will be colder then and it will be easier to convince my mother to buy me one. Finally, there's also the Fit Me concealer, which I've been eyeing for a month now. My current concealer is almost panned out, which means I desperately need a new one and this might be the lucky winner! I love the applicator in this and the colour range is also great for my skin tone, so I'll probably purchase it in November.

And that's all for today! I hope you all liked this and if you have any items on your makeup wishlist, feel free to let me know what they are in the comments, since I'd love to check out some of your wishlist products and perhaps add it to my own! As for future posts, I'll probably publish polyvore sets frequently, so that you get some fashion inspiration for your everyday life. Other posts will come every week or fortnight, whenever I'm not swamped in college work. Have a lovely week and remember, I love you all to bits!

You May Also Like

0 comments