Favourite Blogs: April Edition

by - 21:27

Favourite Blogs | April Edition

Way back in January, I had made a post just like this, where I shared some of my favourite blogs at the moment. Three months have passed and I feel like I found a lot of blogs to show you. Hopefully you'll love them as much as I do.


This blog is quite new, but I love it to bits. In case you don't know, the blogger behind it is actually one of my favourite youtubers: Tess Christine. She is quite famous for her 'Get The Look For Less' videos, and so she decided to create a blog entirely dedicated to recreating celebs outfits for a fraction of the price. I'm sure this blog will be perfect for those of you who are always yearning for designer pieces like Kendall Jenner wears, but can't quite seem to earn enough in real life to buy them.


We all know her from TV, but I personally always loved Lauren the most out of all the girls on The Hills. Her blog has a little bit of everything - fashion, beauty, cooking, advices - so I'm sure you'll find something perfect for you. Although it's not written by Lauren alone, I feel like all of the people who help her keep this blog active do a fantastic job. And, of course, you can always count with a post written by Lauren herself from time to time.


The perfect thing for beautyholics like myself! This blog is updated frequently, always sharing great tips and tricks to make sure your makeup is on point along with your hair and skin. I feel like this blog will be perfect for beginners or anyone who is looking to learn more about what will work best for their hair, skin or body type.


I always heard a lot about Amelia but I never got into watching her videos, I always ended up sticking to the handful I watch regularly. Lately, I've been checking her blog more and more, she really has great advices and all her product recommendations are on point. Not only have I become addicted to her blog, but I've started to watch her videos too. They do not disappoint either. She's quickly becoming one of my favourite bloggers out there!


Here's another youtuber whose blog I've been loving. I already loved watching Alix's videos - she always manages to come up with minimal yet classy looks that make me wish I had fairer skin like hers. At the end of the day, if you're looking for a friendly person who will help you come up with the perfect everyday makeup look thanks to her lovely tutorials, Alix is your girl.

That's all I have for today but stay tuned for Friday's post. Hopefully, my Asos order would have arrived already, so I can show you what I got, along with the Zoeva brush I ordered from a local store!

You May Also Like

0 comments