Get To Know Me Tag

by - 11:07

Get To Know Me Tag

I was a bit stuck on what to do for today's post, especially since I have a busy week at uni so I didn't have the time to take any pictures, until I came along this tag! I never did one of these and after four months of blogging, I feel like it's about time you learn more about me. I wasn't exactly tagged by anyone in particular (I saw this in a post from 2011 at ysislorenna.com, where she tagged everyone who wanted to do it) and I tag anyone who wants to do it!

1. Are you named after anyone? Nope! Well, my mum did name me Sara because it means princess, but that's the only reason why she picked it.

2. When was the last time you cried? I'm actually a big cry baby, I always have been, so I cry on a weekly basis. Usually while watching sad films or TV series, but it can honestly be from the silliest things. I also cry when I start laughing really hard, so honestly, half of the time I'm crying, be it from joy or sadness.

3. Do you have kids? No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would, but I think it'd be hard at times. I can be quite stubborn and that rubs some people off the wrong way.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Hell yes. I'm 50% sarcasm.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I'm really scared of any extreme sports, so no.

7. What’s your favourite cereal? Whole grain flakes cereal with bits and pieces of strawberries. They're from the drugstore at Portugal, not sure what the name is in English.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Usually how tall they are. I'm quite tall when it comes to the average Portuguese person, so I always tell if I have to look up or down when I speak to someone new.

9. What is your eye colour? Hazel.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. I'm a scaredy cat, I hate scary movies. I had nightmares for months after I saw REC. Don't even get me started on The Descent.

11. Favourite smells? Gasoline (weird, I know), vanilla and the beach.

12. Summer or winter? Summer, hands down. I hate windy season so summer is my favourite thing ever.

13. Computer or television? Computer, because most of what I watch is on Youtube. Any TV shows I do like I end up watching them online as well.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I've never been very far, to be honest.

15. Do you have any special talents? Not really... Not any I can think of, though.

16. Where were you born? Portugal.

17. What are your hobbies? I love reading, being on Tumblr 24/7, watching as many Youtube videos as I can in the shortest amount of time, shopping and spending a long time doing my makeup.

18. Do you have any pets? I have a Persian cat named Shrek and two turtles.

19. Favourite movie? There's too many, but here's the short list for you all: Camp Rock (you can't deny you loved it, The Jonas Brothers were amazing), Pride and Prejudice, Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging, Austenland, anything with Adam Sandler in it, Love Actually, Bridget Jones DiaryWhite Chicks, American Pie: Band Camp and The Avengers.

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one younger brother and one younger sister, they're twins.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Stable. Above all else, I want to be able to not worry about how I'm going to pay all my bills at the end of the month. As long as I have stability, I'm good.

You May Also Like

0 comments