Current Wishlist

by - 10:16

Happy Friday, loves! Today, I bring you my current wishlist (as the title suggests). It's been a while since I did one of these and since I am going to get some money for my birthday this weekend, I felt like browsing some online stores in the hope of finding great bargains - and find them I did! Of course, this is simply a shorter version of my ultimate wishlist, so there's only five items. God knows it could be 50+ items long, but nobody has time to read all that. Without further ado, here's all I'm currently ogling 24/7, in no particular order (also the pictures were taken from Maquillalia, the website where I'm thinking of buying all of this in May, hence the watermarks here and there).

Current Beauty Wishlist

First of all, we got Makeup Revolution's Beyond Flawless eyeshadow palette. I was set on getting the matte version, but after reading Jasmine's review on the matte version and this one, I decided this would suit me so much better. I can't wait to play around with so many lovely neutral shades!

Then we have Catrice's Made To Stay Inside Eye Highlighter in the shade In The Mood For Nude. I feel like this will work as the perfect dupe for the Scandeleyes pencil, that sadly isn't for sale here in Portuguese drugstores.

I've wanted to get my hands on Makeup Revolution's Ultra Face Base Primer ever since I read this post. The effects, for a rather cheap primer, were mind blowing, so I know this can probably be the solution for my terribly big pores. Fingers crossed!

Batiste's Dry Shampoo in Cherry has been on my wishlist for such a long time. Sadly, Asos did not ship Batiste to Portugal and there's no physical store here that sells this brand (as far as I know), so when I saw this for sale in a site where they could ship it to Portugal, I knew I had to have it. Hopefully this will help me last longer without washing my hair so often.

Finally, we have Babyliss' Mini Straightener in Purple. I love Babyliss, but sadly they're always too pricey for my light wallet. Thankfully, I found the perfect straightener for me at an affordable price! Since I can both curl and straighten my hair with this baby, I'm sure I won't get bored of it any time soon, if I manage to get my hands on it, that is.

And that's all I have for today. I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to tell me what's on your wishlist in the comments!

You May Also Like

0 comments