My 5 Minute Face

by - 18:24

Five Minute Makeup | Quick, Easy, Affordable Makeup Look

We all know how tough Monday mornings can be. And if you're as lazy as me, you probably don't want to get up extra early to put on a full face of makeup to help you face the day ahead of you. Maybe you're not even lazy, you just so happened to be running late and you needed to look presentable in under ten minutes. Well, fear no more, for I have the solution for all the problems above! Today's post is all about my fail proof 5 minute makeup that will make you go from Walking Dead material to an actual human being in the shortest time possible.

First of all, since foundation is too much of a hassle when you're in a hurry, I go with my trusted Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer in the shade 51. It has just the right amount of coverage to apply under your eyes and those nasty spots, while still giving you a natural look. If I still feel like I need an extra bit of coverage, I'll go in with my Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder (not featured).

Next, to liven up my complexion, I apply my Kiko Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush in the shade 07. It's a lovely pink shade that will give you a natural flush, nothing too over the top. Plus, you can easily blend it in so there's no risk of applying too much in one go!

To apply both the concealer and the blush, I use my Zoeva 107 Powder Polish Brush. This brush is such a multitasker, it's definitely something that should be in every girls makeup bag, because it will save you a lot of space and time.

Now that the base is done, it's time to bring some attention to the eyes. If you have a lot of noticeable veins, feel free to apply the concealer to cover them up. Once that's done, I go in with my H&M Eyelash Curler (that I seriously need to replace soon since it's on its last leg) and then I apply lots and lots of my Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, both on the top and bottom lashes to really make my eyes stand out.

Finally, I apply the Kiko Smart Lipstick in the shade 903 (a recent purchase of mine, that will be in my birthday haul post this Wednesday), since it provides the perfect amount of colour without needing a lip liner beforehand.

And you're done! It will honestly take five minutes to do all this, especially with a little bit of practice, and you will look like a million bucks (or at least alive, which is already a gift in itself). I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you on Wednesday for part two of my birthday haul!

You May Also Like

0 comments