A Late OOTD

by - 21:32

Fall OOTD

Finally, a new fashion related post on this blog! I've surely missed them, so here's a little something to give you outfit inspiration for the colder days (and yes, if you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen this pic already!). Personally, my style has always been a weird mixture of feminine and edgy - one day I could be buying a leather jacket and some biker boots, the next I'd be eyeing a floral dress and some lacy tops. Finding the perfect balance between these two very different trends can be difficult, but as I get older, I find easier ways to combine the two without my outfit looking too busy or mismatched.

Especially now that the days are getting colder, I find it harder and harder to stay warm while still wearing something that won't make me look like a big blob of clothes. Coats are great for warmth, but they tend to add unwanted volume to our figures, so I try to avoid wearing them unless it's absolutely freezing outside. Knitwear is nice, but right now it's too warm for fall.

Hence why sweatshirts are my go to cosy top for fall - the one here is from Pull & Bear (sold out, similar here), which gives off a more relaxed vibe since it's quite slouchy on me without looking like I'm wearing my brother's sweatshirt - plus the baby pink definitely brings out my more feminine strike.

As for the edgier side of things, I have the perfect pair of skinny super high waisted ripped jeans from H&M (find them here). They hug all my curves in the right places and the ripped detail is perfect to go with the whole edgier side of the look.

Finally, we have my favourite chunky boots from Missguided (the black version is sold out but the holographic version can be found here for the same price!). I got these on sale, so they were only 12.60€ and I've fell in love the moment I tried them on. They do have quite a big heel (12 cm) but I find them comfortable enough to wear on an everyday basis - unless you're doing a lot of walking, in which case you better leave these home.

Overall, this type of outfit is what you'll usually see me wearing on a brisk autumn day, take it or leave it. Of course, minor changes might be made to suit the weather - add a knit scarf if it's chillier or add some rain boots if it's drizzling -  but the edgy/feminine style is still the same. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found some inspiration to get you through hump day! Don't forget to leave any questions or feedback in the comments below, I love reading what you guys have to say.

You May Also Like

0 comments