Back To School Supplies Wishlist

by - 19:47

In case you haven't heard, I'm going back to uni on Monday to finish off the last year of my translation course. Although I won't technically finish it this year (since I'll still have to juggle working part time, I'm leaving some classes to do next year to finish everything for good), I'm really excited to go back. Long story short - for those of you who haven't read any previous chatty posts on the subject - I had to take a year off uni to get a job so I could actually afford my last year, and I'm finally getting around to it now. And I don't know about you, but my favourite part about going back to school has always been shopping for stationary and other supplies. So what better way to celebrate going back than to share with you my supply wishlist, a day before I actually get around to buying everything? As always, expect a haul coming very soon (maybe even this weekend if you guys really want to see what I bought)!







You May Also Like

1 comments