5 of My Favourite Portuguese Blogs

by - 10:30

5 of My Favourite Portuguese Blogs — Amaze In Style

Over a year ago, I wrote a post on some of my favourite beauty/fashion blogs out there. Now, while I did include a couple of Portuguese blogs at the time, I'll admit I didn't follow that many to be able to come up with a full list dedicated to them alone. The blogosphere is so immense nowadays that it can be hard to find blogs from your country, especially if your first language isn't English.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking. Why is it such a big deal to find bloggers from your country? It's true that just about anybody can give you some style inspiration or review makeup in their blog. However, sometimes you'd rather read an OOTD post where all of the brands are actually in your reach without shopping online, the same goes for makeup. In a smaller country like Portugal, where we can't get brands like Topshop, River Island, Boohoo, Colourpop, Tarte, Milk Makeup, Glossier and many other brands without either shopping online and risking paying an absurd amount in taxes, it's nice to hear about the brands you do know and can get your hands on during a simple trip to the mall. In some cases, it's even better to rely on Portuguese bloggers to let you know how their online shopping experience went with their own purchase before making your own, because they already know what's coming your way!

I've rambled on long enough, let's move onto some amazing blogs you should be following, no matter where you're from!



The European Closet is mainly a fashion blog, though you can also find some beauty, lifestyle and blogging tips as well. I've been following Rita for over two years now and I love every single thing she posts, it's always so put together and appealing, which always helps me stay motivated to work harder on my own content. Not to mention how much of a sweetheart she is! Rita has helped me several times when it comes to blogging and I know I can always reach out to her whenever I'm at a loss when it comes to my blog.



Pink Ivory Makeup is my guilty pleasure when it comes to makeup. Raquel is always tormenting me with new exciting products I just have to get my hands on and my bank account isn't having it! Both her blog and her instagram are perfect, her photography in general is on point, and I know I can always count on her reviews to keep me away from splurging on duds. Her blog is a must for any beauty lover out there!



Majestic Marta is an overall aesthetic goals! Nobody can make their instagram or their blog look that good, it's impossible to not instantly recognise her content from the photos alone. Not to mention she always knows what's up at Sephora, you can always count on her to deliver all of the news on what's good and what's bad (aka all of the terrible deals we get every single month).

livros de colorir adultos puz

The Pink Elephant Shoe is run by the lovely Cátia, who slays every single time a new post comes out or a new picture is posted onto her instagram. What always called out to me when it came to her content was how colourful it was, while most bloggers prefer to rely on plain white as the main colour to everything they put out there, Cátia is always betting on bright bold shades that make me want to go out and do a vibrant blue smokey eye!



Gi and Lills are two extremely stylish ladies I always have my eye on whenever I'm looking for some outfit inspiration. I first ran across them on Instagram, but I quickly started catching up with their blog, it's filled with so many different looks that will help you stay casual yet cool at the same time. They definitely have a minimalistic approach to fashion, in my opinion, with some pops of colour and prints here and there to spice things up, which is why I love them!

You May Also Like

0 comments