Sales Clothing Haul

by - 10:08

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry this post took longer than expected to arrive, life got in the way and I ended up having absolutely no time to even breathe this past week. Thankfully, I managed to find the time to write this up just before my second semester of uni starts, because it would be unfair to keep you all waiting any longer. As promised, here's the second part to my haul (you can read part one here, which consists of beauty products only)! Also, for this post, I decided to let the images speak for themselves, so don't expect a lot of writing besides the prices and where I bought the items.

Sales Clothing Haul

Crop Top: 9,99€ from Pull & Bear

Sales Clothing Haul

Cropped T-Shirt: 1,99€ from Pull & Bear

Sales Clothing Haul

Loose Fitting Cropped T-Shirt: 9,99€ from H&M

Sales Clothing Haul

Baggy Knitted Sweater: 17,99€ from Mango
Tweed Cardigan: 19,99€ from Pull & Bear


Tweed Jacket: 9,99€ from Pull & Bear
Army Jacket: 7,99€ from Pull & Bear

Sales Clothing Haul

Bag: 17,99€ from Lefties

And that's the end of part two of my massive sales haul! I'm super pleased with every single thing I bought, they have all become items I wear on a regular basis. I'm especially happy with the jackets, which were all originally over 60€, so it was definitely a bargain. I hope you guys enjoyed this and, as always, I'll see you guys next Monday with a brand new post!

You May Also Like

0 comments