Chatty Friday Post

by - 16:36

Happy Friday everyone! So, for today, I've decided to just give you a little update on everything from my blog to my plans for the future, since there's a lot of stuff I  want to tell you guys and I don't want to fill my other posts with that kind of info, so yeah!

First of all, you may have noticed I haven't exactly been active on Instagram. That's because my phone broke and I haven't had the chance to buy a new one - and won't have the money to do so until the end of the month. I promise I'll be active again as soon at that happens though!

Secondly, I'm almost done with this semester (only one more week to go!) and I only have four tests left to do until the 8th of June. After that, I will officially be on summer break, which means I'll have a lot more free time until September. This means I will be able to dedicate more times to my posts and hopefully bring you even more content, both better and more exciting. I won't change my scheduling post though, since I feel like three posts a week is a pretty decent number to stick with.

Do you remember about me getting my hair dyed? Well, it happened! I haven't revealed any pictures yet, mostly because I usually took them with my phone and... yeah, no phone at the moment. I do promise to get some soon and I will most likely make a post all about my "hair history" and just talk to you guys about all the things I've done so far and whether or not I recommend them. But just a fair warning, you are all going to be surprised, trust me.

Also, like I mentioned in my Summer Plans post, I do plan on getting a summer job and I already am starting to arrange that. This won't really interfere with the blog and my posting schedule, but hopefully it will allow me to save enough money to buy a Canon EOS 1200D. This will not only allow me to start taking better photos for this blog, but it will also enable me to finally pursue another dream of mine: Youtube. For those of you who don't know, I've wanted to be a youtuber for the longest time now, but I didn't want to put out videos with shitty quality, since I wanted to do the best I possibly could. This blog was the closest way I got to talk about everything I love, without having a very expensive camera. Now, even if I start a youtube channel, I can promise you this blog will not go inactive. In fact, it will stay as active as always, since I do prefer this platform for a lot of specific topics. Having a youtube channel will allow me to do makeup tutorials and whatnot, which aren't exactly posts that would work to their fullest potential here. At the end of the day, both my blog and my youtube channel will complement each other, instead of "stealing" any of my attention from the other. Don't worry :)

Finally, I wanted to take a moment to thank every single one of you, who actually bother to read my posts and even follow me, be it on Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter or any other platform. I cannot begin to tell you how much you motivate me to keep this blog active, even if you're all mostly silent readers. The amount of progress this blog has made already is amazing and although I don't have a ridiculously large number of followers or anything, I am more than content with the number I currently have. If you read my 2015 Resolutions post, then you know what my yearly goals for this blog were/are. We're not even done with half of the year and I already achieved some of my goals and I'm very close to reaching the others, and I couldn't be more proud of myself, this blog, and my readers.

Without getting overly sappy and making it feel like I'm just talking to suck up to anyone, I'll just thank you and end this post on a high note! I hope you enjoyed this and if you ever want more chatty posts, feel free to comment saying so!

You May Also Like

0 comments