Chatty Sunday Post #2

by - 12:15


It's been a while since I've done one of these! Too many months, actually (and yes, I am aware my last chatty post was on a Friday, but I decided to put a #2 anyways, since this is the second one in the series). The truth is, since so much stuff happened this week that kept me busy, I didn't have enough time to put into another beauty post. So instead of cranking up a mediocre post on a rush, I decided to take this time to just let you all in on what's up in my life - the good, the bad, the new, and so on! As per usual on my more personal posts, the images I use are taken from my Instagram, to give you a better feel of what's been going on with me outside this blog.

First of all, I finally joined Snapchat over this week. I was always a bit unsure on whether to make an account or not, since I wasn't sure if I'd be able to be active on it, but here we are! You can find me there as amazeinstyle and let me know if there's anything in specific you'd like me to show you there, be it my makeup collection or anything else of the sort.

Moving onto what actually kept me so busy during this week, I kept job hunting (going to some interviews and whatnot), which took up a lot of my time. The good news is that I did manage to score a spot, I believe! It's nothing too fancy, and I'm only in training starting tomorrow through to the 25th. But fingers crossed, if I pass the training stage, I'll have a steady job! It is a part time job, only 4 hours later in the day, so it shouldn't mess up my blogging schedule at all, don't worry. Besides, it will allow me to start buying some more things to review in the future!

I also managed to go out for a bit on Saturday with one of my friends. We went downtown to Chiado, did a little bit of window shopping and updated our Christmas lists, and of course, we had a Starbucks skinny Mocha and Caramel Macchiato for the way. I'm really excited for Christmas and all the goodies I'll be getting, I can't wait until the time comes when I can make a post showing you all I got!

Also, who else is obsessed with 5SOS new album? Jet Black Heart is definitely one of my favourites right now. I feel like so much good music is coming out lately - first if was Ariana's Focus, then Get Weird (love A.D.I.D.A.S., Secret Love Song and Love Me Or Leave Me) and Sounds Good Feels Good, not to mention Made in the AM ... I'm not sure I can handle much more! I'm thinking of sharing with you some of my current favourite songs at the moment, so let me know if you'd like to see that in another post.

Guess who changed their minds about their hair again? In October I was all about going blonder, hopefully more platinum than the current golden/strawberry blonde shade I have going on. But as time went by, I realised my ends are very damaged, so I really need to cut it - and then I came upon that picture on Pinterest and it completely changed my mind. I'm not going to cut it to medium-ish length next month, plus add on a couple more highlights all over. It's not such a radical change as what I originally had in mind, but I think it will suit these colder days perfectly!

Onto darker subjects, we all know by now the tragedy that took place in Paris (and Baghdad, Japan, Beirut). My heart goes out to all the families who are currently dealing with their loss. I know a lot of people are uncomfortable with the hashtag #prayforparis and alike, since they are not religious and they believe praying won't help their current situation. Not being very religious myself, I can understand where they're coming from. So I'll simply tell you all, if you're unfortunate enough to be affected by these tragedies, that my heart goes out to you in these hard times.

You May Also Like

0 comments