Bedroom Decor Wishlist

by - 15:27

In case none of you know the reason for my recent absence, it's all due to the fact I'm moving! It's taken up a lot of my time recently, especially since I won't have to share a room with my siblings anymore, which means I finally get to decorate my bedroom as I please. And what better way to announce that I'm moving here on the blog than with a bedroom decor wishlist? I've been browsing some websites lately, looking for affordable yet cute home decor that I could actually afford with my paycheck (which is going for paying bills a lot more than I initially thought, but that's a subject for a whole other chatty post in the future). Everything in here is either from Primark, Ikea, H&M or Zara Home and nothing is over 20€ individually. I'll probably post a bedroom inspo post sometime in the near future, but for now I'll also leave you a link to my Home Inspo board on Pinterest so you can get an overall feel of what I want for my bedroom. So without any more chit chatting, take a look at my top picks for my bedroom!

First row: everything from Primark. The prices are 4€, 8€, 6€ and 4€.
Second row: everything from Ikea. The prices are 2.50€, 2.99€, 9.99€ and 3.99€ (for a pack of 8 hangers).
Third row: everything from Zara Home. The prices are 5.99€, 9.99€ and 5.99€.
Fourth row: everything from H&M Home. The prices are 5.99€, 6.99€, 7.99€ and 14.99€.

Let me know what your favourites are and if you have any suggestions of places to shop for affordable home decor, leave them down in the comments!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE buying home/bedroom decor it's just so fun. I adore all of these items!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quickly becoming an obsession of mine as well! I'm also looking into some DIY, mainly for lipstick holders, so hopefully that will work out as well x

      Delete