Weekly Outfit Inspiration #3

by - 09:00

Is anyone else genuinely upset fall weather isn't here yet? Because I sure am. It seems like we've reached that odd in between weather here in Portugal, when it's chilly in the mornings and evenings and a blazing hot inferno midday. Besides bringing me the worst cold I've had in the past twenty one years of living on this planet, it also brought along the biggest dilemma of what to wear so that I wouldn't be freezing when I go to uni or leave work, not to mention dealing with the unstable AC of both those places. So this week I'm bringing you a little bit of inspiration for this phase we're all bound to go through, and I'm hoping you won't get sick like I did!

MONDAY


one outfit that’s warm enough + cool enough for fall:
Look by Caroline from Unfancy


TUESDAY


LFW Day 1: My Outfit and Inside The Apartment:
Look by Patrícia Batatas from Peexo

WEDNESDAY


FRINGE PINK:
Look by Lisa Olsson from LisaPlace

THURSDAY


Fall in Express:
Look by Keri Fay from All My Essence

FRIDAY


8 Bloggers Prove You Can Wear Converse With Anything:
Look by Dèbora Rosa from Fashion Gone Rouge

SATURDAY


Model Style: Gigi Hadid In LA:
Look by Gigi Hadid

SUNDAY


Alexa Chung - New York Fashion Week. (September 2016):
Look by Alexa Chung

You May Also Like

0 comments