25 Bags From Asos Perfect For Summer

by - 17:58

25 Bags From Asos Perfect For Summer - Amaze In Style
I don't know about you, but it almost feels like Summer is finally here in Portugal (keyword being almost, albeit the occasional downpour here and there). As always, before any season really hits, I go snooping about all of my favourite online stores, trying to see what's new in the hope of getting me all pumped up for the upcoming weather. Summer 2018 is no exception and, although I'm loving everything that's coming out clothing wise, what really caught my eye this season was the bags. Be it totes, bum bags, clutches or straw-anything, this season I'm all here for the bags, in any crazy and loud print and colour I can get my hands on.

Although I take a very minimalist approach to clothing in general, where I stick to a neutral colour palette of white, black, grey and denim, I'm slowly growing fond of really eye catching accessories, be it bags, jewelry or hats. After browsing through Asos for what seemed like decades, I finally gathered up a "small" wishlist of bags I think would fit really well with my current wardrobe and that would also stop me from always playing it so safe all the time. I'm especially fond of bright reds and light blues, I think they work really well with a more neutral outfit and add just enough of a pop of colour without drawing too much unwanted attention.

Mind you, I'm well aware loud bags like the ones we've been seeing all over Instagram aren't everybody's cup of tea, so worry not, I've also included a few neutral options that will keep your minimalist heart content. In that case, I think a straw bag will be the best way to spice up your Summer wardrobe without pushing boundaries too much, but if even that is too out of your comfort zone, I've also included a few basic black and cream options just in case.

Don't forget to let me know which bags are your favourites and which ones you're planning to wear all Summer long, even if they're not here!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can relate, most of my bags are black and my style is always very neutral. But... Gotta say I loved the red ones, maybe I should try to go a little more bold ;)

    https://noobdamaquilhagem.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red is a great color to add to the mix, especially since you can go quite dark and vampy so it doesn't draw too much attention to yourself or you can go super bold and bright and really make a statement!

      Delete
  2. damn you, now i want that want , the first one!
    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus Asos won't make you pay shipping ;)

      Delete