June Playlist

by - 22:07

I don't know about you, but no matter how stressed out or tired I may be on any given day, I always find the time to lay back and listen to music. Be it on the way home from work or late at night when I just can't seem to fall asleep, music is the one step in my routine I never skip, no matter what. As for what I listen to, I'm honestly all over the place. One minute is pop, the next is R&B, the other is kpop or heavy rock.

I figured I'd try sharing with all of you 10 songs I'm listening to on repeat this month and hopefully, if you'd like, I'll start making this a monthly thing! Let me know which song is your favourite from this month's playlist and leave in the comments your recommendations so I can check out new music!

Zayn - Let Me
5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
BTS - Airplane Pt 2
The Weeknd - Call Out My Name
J Balvin & Anitta - Downtown
Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
BTS - Fake Love
SZA - The Weekend
Ed Sheeran - Dive
Charli XCX - Boys (I need Hayley Kiyoko to do a cover of this song and call it Girls, please & thank you!)

You May Also Like

0 comments