The Easiest Makeup Tutorial Ever: How Much Is It Worth?

by - 10:30


It's been a hot minute since my last makeup tutorial, hasn't it? I was scrolling through my photos and came across this makeup look and fell back in love with it! This was taken earlier this year, when it was still cold outside and I was rocking my brown tones for all my money's worth. So I decided to show you how to achieve this ridiculously easy makeup look, while also making this post into a how much is my face worth type of post since I've always loved those!

I started with my Nars Sheer Glow foundation (42,95€) in the shade Fiji, applying it all over the face and blending it down the neck with my Beauty Blender (17,55€). To cover up my dark circles, I used Catrice's Liquid Camouflage concealer (3,99€) in the shade Porcelain. Since I have dry skin, I don't usually set it with powder, so I skipped that step and moved onto bronzer. I used Too Faced's Milk Chocolate bronzer (30,95€) and then I used Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector liquid highlighter in the shade Opal that comes in their Glow on the Go Kit (19,55€). Since my cheeks flush very easily, I didn't bother with applying blush, I just allowed my natural flush to shine through the foundation along the day.

With my base finished, I moved onto the eyes. For the brows, I used my trusted and beloved Nyx Micro Brow Pencil (9,90€)in the shade Espresso to fill my brows and comb them through. For brow gel, I used Essence's Make Me Brow (2,99€) in the shade Browny Brows. As for eyeshadow, I simply applied the shade ND150 from the Zoeva Nude Spectrum palette (36,95€) all over the lid and my crease. For the inner corner highlight, I used that same Becca highlighter I used everywhere else. To finish up the eyes, I applied lots of L'Oreal's Lash Paradise mascara (10,75€) on my top lashes.

Finally, for the lips, I wore Bourjois' Rouge Velvet The Lipstick (8,95€) in the shade Caramelody. The only thing I didn't account for were the eye brushed because they were bought on Ebay through a listing that is no longer available, so I can't find how much I paid for them, but I know it was under 3€, so it doesn't make a massive difference (besides, I use my Beautyblender to apply pretty much everything except bronzer and eyeshadow, so it's not that big of an impact on the overall picture). 

Overall, this whole look will cost you 184,53€ and take you around 10 minutes to get done, tops. You can definitely lower the price by using a cheaper foundation (like the Bourjois Healthy Mix, for only 10,95€) and using your bronzer as eyeshadow instead of using a palette (though if you want it to be this cool toned like mine, I'd just recommend getting a single eyeshadow in that tone, Nyx has some great ones). All in all, I think this is still a very easy and affordable look to do. Have you ever summed up how much your face is worth in a post? If you have, link it down below, because I love reading these sort of posts!


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you are looking for best online cosmetics store in USA, then TrendRunner is one of the best choices for you.

    ReplyDelete